Sunday, April 03, 2005

Watch as I deftly drop the ball!

Bah! So I've thought of starting this all up for quite some time but have thusfar put it off rather successfully. However, I am keeping so many journals for various classes that I figured I might as well throw some stuff up here. In addition to that, I'm having one of those happy giddy nights where you want to share it with somebody but it's not quite possible because nobody wants to hear crap like "My boyfriend's super awesome and he really does make me feel beautiful!" I know nobody wants to hear that crap because I have friends who say that crap and it's boring. Other people's relationships are only interesting when they're firestorms of antagonism.

Since the only thing really on my mind at the moment is something I will admit is entirely boring to anyone generous enough to read my words I really don't quite know what to say. It doesn't help that there's the pressure of this being my first entry and all. I must own up to the fact that I tend to be a rather scattered person as it is, so this might actually be quite indicitive of future entries. I will however try to be somewhat topical, even if I bounce quite a bit betwixt them.

Well, at least there's not too much presure to improve on my first entry, which I will do perhaps tomorrow when I am not so close to bedtime and hopefully have less homework looming over me. I'm just coming off of spring break and haven't cracked a book all week. Sadly it's not as though I have the excuse of lots of drinking and crazy sex - I spent a good chunk of my break in North Dakota visiting little cousins and my grandma, wild and crazy huh? Fortunately I am back in the city and my boyfriend finally made it back from his break safe and sound and I am trying to enjoy myself as much as possible before full homework panick-attack mode sets in - I'm thinking that will be like fifteen minutes.

Things will only get better from here - I promise! If all else fails I will bake muffins for anyone interested in some quality baked-goods